Valuation Master Class Live
Time & Location
About the Event
A. Stotz Investment Research is proud to present Valuation Master Class Live in conjunction with CFA Society Thailand.
Valuation Master Class Live is designed to build practical skills in valuation using case studies and exercises on real world companies. Attendees will learn best practices for improving efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness in performing valuations, as well as learn to avoid the most common mistakes that lead to inaccurate results.
The event occurs on two consecutive Saturdays (July 7th and July 14th) from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Program material is divided into 3 learning sessions per day with a break for lunch.
Requirements for attendees:
- Attendees must bring a laptop
- Attendees must have Dropbox installed on their computer in order to receive necessary course materials
Please note that if your employer is sponsoring your attendance at Valuation Master Class Live and requires a direct invoice, we can arrange that.
Please send an email with invoice billing details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the invoice there directly. We will reserve your name and registration information in advance of your payment.
- VMC Live-CFA Member/CandidatesTHB 9,900THB 9,9000THB 0
- VMC Live - Non-CFATHB 16,000THB 16,0000THB 0
- VMC Live - University Student*THB 6,000THB 6,0000THB 0