Financially World Class Lunch
Time & Location
About the Event
MAKE YOUR COMPANY FINANCIALLY WORLD CLASS - over lunch!
Join this event to learn how to bullet-proof your business before the upcoming recession
A recession will crush your business because your customers can’t pay, your suppliers demand payment, and you can’t borrow from the bank. The good news is, there’s still time to prepare!
Join a small group of business leaders and Dr. Andrew Stotz from 11 am to 2 pm on Wednesday, February 5th, at Stamford International University, Asoke Campus (Ground floor of Exchange Tower).
Here are the 6 things you will gain in these four short hours:
- See the evidence that most businesses are already in recession
- Learn the one financial measure that can help your business survive the coming recession
- Get your company’s rank on this measure against your global peers
- Understand the four drivers of your company's value
- Identify the #1 financial weakness in your business and create a plan to fix it
- Leave this event prepared to energize your management team to make your company Financially World Class (even if they hate finance!)
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with like-minded people who are also bullet-proofing their businesses.
LEARN FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING AUTHORITIES IN FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Dr. Andrew Stotz is a CFA charterholder, No. 1 analyst in Thailand, and former President of the CFA Society Thailand. He has published more than 1,000 pages of academic-style research about improving company financial performance and value. More importantly, he developed this seminar from his years of advising the management team of CoffeeWORKS, the company he co-founded. Finally, his study with the “Father of the Quality Movement”, Dr. W. Edwards Deming, gave Dr. Stotz a deep understanding of how to help an executive team to achieve Financially World Class performance.
- One attendee - LunchTHB 3,900THB 3,9000THB 0